Plenary and Committees
Plenary meetings are attended by all Members of the Senedd and provide one of the key mechanisms for Members to hold the Welsh Government and Senedd Commission to account, make laws for Wales and represent their constituents.
The Business Committee is responsible for the organisation of Senedd Business.
- Children, Young People, and Education Committee
- Climate Change, Environment, and Infrastructure Committee
- Culture, Communications, Welsh Language, Sport, and International Relations Committee
- Economy, Trade, and Rural Affairs Committee
- Equality and Social Justice Committee
- Finance Committee
- Health and Social Care Committee
- Legislation, Justice and Constitution Committee
- Llywydd's Committee
- Local Government and Housing Committee
- Petitions Committee
- Public Accounts and Public Administration Committee
- Standards of Conduct Committee